Saturday, July 24, 2010

Planning...

I've had to change the date of our walk three times. Frustrating to say the least but I know that there are going to be challenges. The biggest challenge? Finding sponsors. But I know that God will lead us to where He wants us to go.

There are a lot of exciting things coming up. We will have a raffle in August and September before the walk. So far we will have a TV, Coach purse, and 2 beautiful quilts (thank you Heather!!). I will post more online on the website once we have everything in order. I think we will start selling the tickets in mid-August.

I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time! I know that I just need to let God take control of this. It's been such a long, hard road but I trust that it is what God wants from us. I just have to remember this when I feel overwhelmed with all this planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment