Thursday, July 15, 2010

Columbia Bound

Today is the day we meet our first family! I can't tell you how excited we are! We went last night and purchased the gift cards. My mom and dad bought $1000 of Wal-Mart gift cards! How awesome is that??? So now we have 40 gift cards to give families!

We have a family that we are going to meet to present the first gift card to as well as some baby items that they need. I will definitely put up pictures later.

I am a little nervous. Going back to the NICU where Alyssa was born stirs up a lot of emotions. I am saddened a little but joy is what I mostly feel. I am excited to help these families out and I pray that we can touch someone's heart. Please pray for these families and for this foundation. I will post more after our trip to Columbia!

No comments:

Post a Comment