Friday, June 4, 2010

Where is the FUN in FUNdraising???

Fundraising, obviously from the title of this post, is not fun. As of now anyway. Right now I am trying to organize a walk to raise funds and awareness. I don't mean to complain (and I'm trying not to) but goodness! I've been on the phone for over an hour trying to get something started. Finally after saying a prayer, I got to the right person. Thank the Lord!

So I have an appointment to meet with a Sgt at the St. Robert police department. Please pray that we are able to coordinate everything. But since our route goes into Waynesville I also have to coordinate with them. Please pray that I am able to work this out!

I am excited about getting us out there but I am also nervous. I know this is the route that God wants me to go on but there are sooo many unknowns. I just want to help people and I hope that through our organization they can be comforted in God's love. That is our mission and I hope that people can see that in us.

There is a concert next weekend and I plan on passing out business cards. Hopefully we will get more people to follow this blog and follow us on Facebook. Please pass along our blog and invite people to join on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment