Saturday, March 12, 2011

Slowing Down

I am trying not to slow down but I am. I'm hoping that I can get more done when I am on maternity leave. The exciting thing is that people are ordering T-Shirts and Hoodies! Every time I see someone wearing one I get super excited! It's kind of surreal too.

Please pass on the word - if you have a picture of you in a Hold My Heart shirt email to us and we will put it on the website! Email any picture to holdmyheartfoundation@yahoo.com.

Upcoming events will be the annual walk in October. We'd like to do more before then and we have options. It is just a matter of deciding where to put our focus and what to do. I am wanting to do more in Columbia. After all, we support the NICU there.

I haven't been able to head up there to sponsor a family for this quarter. But I am hoping to do so in late April with our daughter! I am going to get a little onesie made with the logo on it. I'm looking forward to having a family outing to the NICU where her older sister was born.

Until then...I will take it easy. I am trying to figure out how to run everything and be a new mommy. Hopefully it won't take long!

No comments:

Post a Comment