Sunday, May 2, 2010

Website

Praise God the website (at least a basic one) is finished! I am so so SO excited. Although it gave me a massive headache I am so relieved that we can now begin to help families in Missouri. While I would love for it to be worldwide I know that this needs to be a small step process. :)

Please visit our website www.holdmyheartfoundation.com. We need as much help as we can get - and help comes in many forms! We ask for prayer, children's books, or monetary donations. My husband purchased a MacBook Pro for my birthday and I am using it for the foundation. Now I need to purchase an Office package and maybe make some stationary with our logo. Now that the website is finished I am ready to continue to press forward. God is awesome! I can't say that enough!

As for Pepsi, well we didn't make it. According to their email, our application did not meet the requirements. I was encouraged to apply again and maybe I will for next month.

In the meantime I have a lot to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment