Sunday, October 31, 2010

Long Time No News

Well since the walk is finished it has been pretty quiet here. We are planning another fundraiser to occur in December - another raffle - but other than that it has been administrative work. The walk/raffle was awesome! We made a little over $3,000 and mostly everything was donated. How amazing is God? We have enough for gift cards, for sponsoring a family, and for scholarships. We would like to wrap some books to give the families around the holidays and we have money for that too! So exciting!

We are looking to visit the NICU in Columbia again the week of Thanksgiving. It is just easier this way because I have 3 days off of work and that way I don't have to miss any more work. I just hope that Jamie will be able to go with me but he will start another class Friday.

We have a lot of momentum and I hope that we continue to keep it moving! I don't want to lose it and I have an appointment with someone who has fundraising ideas for the foundation. I am really excited and hope that we will continue to reach others who have a heart for this foundation. I hope that our foundation inspires others to help - whether it is our foundation or an organization that is close to their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment