Thursday, February 18, 2010

Great News!

We are a go! I got the Missouri state papers in the mail yesterday! I am so excited! Now the work begins. I am typing up a letter and working on a website. I am trying to get everything done but I know that I'm going to really have to work during Spring Break (the 2nd week in March). I'm just glad that we are a go before the race!

I'm so thankful for all of my friends and family who are pitching in to help! God has trully blessed me with amazing people. In other news a very good friend who has a very good friend designed a couple of possible logos for me to use! Talk about exciting!

Please continue to pray for this organization. Now that I have a lot of work cut out I'll be updating here more! Thank you for all of your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment